Bring on the Warmth of Love
with a Palate-Seductive Dinner!
Cupid is Roaming and Love is in the Air!
Let us grab it and enjoy it!
Whether you’re planning a dinner date for two
or a fancy evening at home,
seduce your Valentine this year
with one of our five menus that we have organized for you.
We have thought it all!
From the Gourmet and Fancy to the Veggie, the Seafood
and the Cupid Delight,
we want to help you decide this year on your dinner menu,
and certainly inspire you.
Wishing you eternal love and happiness! Enjoy!
Dishes with * have their easy instructions at the end of the page. Dishes with available recipes are shown in orange color. Click on for the recipes.
Cupid of the Oceans
Ocean Salad with Salmon
Stuffed Shrimp Avocado with Royal Sauce*
Sautéed Mushroom Scallops with Spinach Sauce
Baked Crab Potatoes
Vanilla Strawberry Chocolate Mousse
Parma Ham with Melon on Aragula
Asparagus Salad with Fresh Mushrooms, Cheese & Sun-dried tomato
Beef Tenderloin with Balsamic Tomatoes
Roasted Cheesy Potatoes*
Ashta Banana with honey: Layeli Loubnan
Red Velvet Veggie Cupid
Spring Potato Salad With Green Beans and Walnuts
Strawberry Jelly Cheese Cake
Cupid Gourmet Dinner
Cream Cheese Cucumber Rolls topped with Smoked Salmon
Apple Cheese Salad with Walnuts and Sour Cream
Smoked Bacon Filet Mignon with Caramelized Mushrooms
Baked Bananas with Vanilla Ice Cream and Caramel Sauce*
A Panache of Cupid Dinner
Salad Panache with Lemon Sauce*
Fried Cauliflower with Tahini Dip*
Warm Mediterranean Honey Pudding with Pistachio Ice Cream
Let it be Love and let it shine within and beyond,
for Love is for you
yet to share and enjoy.
HOW TO MAKE:
* Stuffed Shrimp Avocado with Royal Sauce: Super easy!
- Boil and peel the shrimps.
- Cut the avocados in two and pit them.
- Royal Sauce: Whisk Mayo with some ketchup to a rosy color. Season with salt and pepper, flavor with few drops of lemon juice,
- Mix well the shrimps with the sauce, and let it rest for 5-10 minutes in the fridge, covered.
- Scoop them into the avocados, garnish if desired, and serve.
*Roasted Cheesy Potato
- Combine 1/2 cup ranch dressing + 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, and mix it with 2 pounds of potato cubes (peeled)
- Season with cumin, salt and pepper
- Cover with foil, and bake for 50 minutes, gently stirring at the 25 minutes.
- Discard the foil, stir again, and bake for 10 more minutes (uncovered).
* Salad Panache with Lemon Sauce: Super easy!
- Prepare Artichoke, Heart of Palms, Asparagus, Romaine Lettuce, and Corn (from frozen or cans) and fresh Mushrooms. Arrange them nicely on a serving tray.
- Sauce: Season a blend of lemon juice and a hint of mashed garlic. Thicken with corn starch. Serve cold.
* Fried Cauliflower with Tahini Sauce: Super easy!
- Cut and Fry the Cauliflower, lay them between two layers of kitchen paper-towel to soak off the excess of oil.
- Prepare the Tahini Sauce by following the recipe, and garnish it with chopped parsley upon serving.
- Arrange the cauliflower nicely on a serving tray, and have the sauce on the side.
*Baked Bananas with Vanilla Ice Cream and Caramel Sauce: Very Easy!
- Bake the bananas in preheated oven (350F) for 20 – 25 minutes till they blacken.
- Bake some nuts for 10 minutes
- Slice the bananas open with a knife lengthwise, spread it open and place it on the serving plate
- Side it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream
- Top it all some caramel sauce (available in supermarkets) and nuts.
- Serve it hot (the bananas) and cold (ice cream)