Garlic Flavored Labneh with Cucumber and Dry Mint
- Follow the instructions of the Main Labneh Recipe.
- Mashed 1 garlic clove with a dash of salt and a drop of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Add the garlic into 1 pound of Labneh (500 gr) and mix well to smoothness.
- Chop 1 cucumber into small dices, season with salt and add them to the Labneh, mixing well.
- Stir in 1/2 tsp of dried mint, and pour all into a serving plate.
- Optional: With a wet tablespoon, perform a circle in the center, pressing gently (ref photo), and pour in some Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Decorate with Fresh Mint Leaves and Olives.
Cover and refrigerate any remaining. It is better consumed directly, and not exceeding 2 days. Otherwise, the garlic fragrant might turn too stronger to your taste.
Spread the Love! Sharing is always appreciated 🙂