Cucumber Labneh Bites for Your Receptions & Parties
These have been fun and popular in my receptions and as starters. They are easy to make once you have your Labneh ready in your fridge.
- Follow the instructions of the Main Labneh Recipe, or use what you have stored of Labneh in your fridge.
- Season your Labneh with dried mint and a dash of salt
- Cut large cucumbers in thick slices; without peeling them, or partially peeling. I recommend you do not peel at all.
- With a teaspoon, scoop your flavored Labneh on the cucumbers, top each with a pitted olive, and stick a fresh Mint leaf on each.
- You can prepare these appealing cucumber Labneh ahead of time, and store them in your fridge, well covered with a filmy plastic wrap.