The Freshness of a Power-Packed Healthy Herb
Parsley is abundant in Lebanon… and in our menus. We consume it at all time, starting with the Tabbouleh and the Fattoush Salad that are faithful regulars at our family meals as at dinner events and mezzas. That is in addition to the many dishes we include parsley on. We know it being very healthy and nutritious… by tradition, and by feeling great after consumption.
However, I believe most of us don’t know to which extent we are benefiting our body system with our consumption of parsley. I myself didn’t know until I went on my extensive research to write you this article.
So, what have I found out that I knew and didn’t know?
The Parsley comes to us with powerful health benefits that include empowering the immune system, managing diabetes, and controlling cancer, among its many others powerful values.
Let’s list them!
THE PARSLEY HEALTH AND HEALING PROPERTIES
- Abundant in vitamins and antioxidants, which makes it a natural:
- good diuretic
- cleaner of kidneys and gallbladder stones,
- fighter of bladder infections, and urinary tract infections
- Helps with Anemia for being Iron-dense and rich in Vitamin C
- Relieves gastroenteritis issues, including:
- bloating and edema
- stomach spasm,
- Soothes rheumatoid arthritis,
- Anti-inflammatory that reduces both external and internal inflammations, including:
- the gencives
- the insect bites
- the bruises
- Protects us from free radical damage that causes many chronic diseases:
- eye disorders,
- cardiovascular disorders,
- neuro-degenerative diseases,
- Nutrient-dense and low in calories, it
- promotes Weight Loss
- boosts metabolism
- Treats temporarily Bad Breath (hence it uses in toothpaste and mouth washers)
- Promotes Eye Health with its abundance in vitamin A and beta-carotene antioxidants:
- prevents muscular degeneration and cataracts.
- soothes eye puffiness
- reduces dark circles.
- Abundant with flavone antioxidants, which
- Promotes and Boosts Cardiovascular Health
- Lowers Blood Pressure,
- Prevents strokes and heart diseases.
- Women Friendly
- Balances Hormones
- Treats premenstrual syndrome and menopause
- Enhances libido,
- Soothes menstrual cramps
- Promotes Hair Health:
- increases keratin and collagen production
- treats scalp irritation, dandruff and hair lice
- treats hair loss and weak hair.
To Your Good Health and Well-Being, Cheers!
Disclaimer: The information contained in these topics is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice or to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. Talk with your doctor or healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.