The Health Power of Pomegranate Molasses
If you were raised in a Lebanese household, you would know that the Pomegranate Molasses is the first thing we run to when tongue pimples appear. These lie bumps, as doctors call them, are common yet painful and irritating.
The best and quickest cure is dubbing it with Pomegranate Molasses, mouth kept open for seconds so not to swallow it quickly, and repeating minutes later if needed. Most often, it takes 2-3 applications, not more.
The Pomegranate Molasses has high concentration of the Pomegranate Fruit. Relevant in the case of the tongue pimples are its Anti-inflammatory and Antioxidant healing values. Unlike any medical pomade, the molasses are edible hence can be used as direct treatment in the mouth.
The Health and Healing Benefits of the Pomegranate Molasses are so many that I decided to dedicate it a page here. These are worth knowing and taken into consideration. After reading this, you will not look at the Pomegranate Molasses the same way, and you will want to keep it as a handy staple in your kitchen. 🙂
In addition to being Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory, the Pomegranate Molasses contains a concentrated amount of Vitamins C, B1, B3, B5, and B6.
Its impacts translates on our body system as follows:
- It strengthens our immune system
- It reduces risks of cancer
- It facilitates a smooth absorption of nutrients and proteins
- It lowers Cholesterol, and prevents cardiovascular disease,
- It boosts the process of energy generation in the human body, stimulating the enzymes related to the movement of the muscles
- It maintains the integrity of red cells in the blood.
- It prevents Gout Infection, Hepatitis, Bleeding, Stress, Diabetes, and Atherosclerosis,
- It prevents Kidney Stones, and Injury from constipation and diarrhea,
- It treats cough, chest pain, headaches, wounds, dysentery disease, hemorrhoids,
- It also treats smallpox effects, as well as rheumatism, rheumatoid arthritis, and arthritis,
It fights wrinkles, acne, and maintains the freshness of the skin, and protects it from dehydration,
- It fights infectious diseases,
- It strengthens the eyes, the gums, and the hair,
- It maintains healthy bowel, colon,and stomach,
- It cleans the body of various toxins,
- It reduces weight and protects against obesity,
- It soothes down the body heat during hot seasons,
- It protects against the symptoms of aging and Alzheimer’s disease,
- It is a stimulant of the uterine muscles, and a natural catalyst for birth,
To Your Good Health, Cheers!
Disclaimer: The information contained in these topics is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice or to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. Talk with your doctor or healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.