The Health Power of An Evergreen Culinary Herb
Rosemary Health and Healing Benefits
- Promotes Muscle health against degeneration
- Enhances memory and concentration.
- In its Fresh status, it is:
- High in dietary fiber,
- High in vitamins and minerals
- Abundant with Antioxidants
- Low in cholesterol and sodium
- A Cognitive stimulant that:
- improves Brain quality and function,
- boosts focus and alertness,
- prevents primary causes of cognitive disorders and Alzheimer.
- Heals and Protects the nervous system by reducing toxic stress and over-stimulation,
- Detoxifies and heals the Liver,
- Reduces causes of type-2 Diabetes.
- Helps fight depression
- Has calming properties that soothes down stress and anxiety
- A mental health supporter, it:
- Balances Mood
- Clears the Mind
- Helps with Focus
- Prevents prostate disorders and balances hormones.
- Anti-Inflammatory and Antioxidant that boosts the Immune System,
- Anti-hyperglycaemic that promotes weight-loss.
- Contains anti-carcinogenic properties
- Promotes Healthy Respiratory System:
- Relieves cough, flue, phlegm and mucus,
- Clears the respiratory system.
- Antibacterial & Antimicrobial
- Anti-thrombotic property that prevents Blood Clot
- Stomach friendly with Anti-ulcer value:
- promotes Gut Health
- fights irritable bowel syndrome, colitis and guts diseases.
- Boosts Immunity
In Essential Oil, the Rosemary:
- Promotes Hair Health:
- helps with hair growth,
- slows graying,
- fights baldness,
- moisturizes the scalp, preventing dryness,
- treats dandruff.
- Promotes Skin Health:
- Has Anti-aging effect
- boosts natural glow,
- helps heal skin blemishes.
To Your Good Health, Cheers!
Disclaimer: The information contained in these topics is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice or to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. Talk with your doctor or healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.