Thyme: Health Benefits in Your Food!
Known as A Brain Booster in Lebanon,
Thyme Has Many Other Health Benefits To Cite
In order to maintain the flavor of Thyme in your culinary preparation, it must be added at the end.
KNOW YOUR SPICE IN YOUR KITCHEN
- Natural Antiseptic, Antibiotic and Antioxidant
- Treats Chest and Respiratory Problems
- Controls Blood Pressure
- Effective against Bacterial, Fungal and Viral infections
- Enhances Oral Health
- Improves Bone Health
- Stimulates the Nervous System
- Promotes proper Digestion
- Boosts Energy
- Prevents Hair Loss
- Cures Cold, Cough, Sore Throat and Acne
- Promotes Healthy Skin
- Prevent Cardiovascular Disease
- Prevents Anemia
- Eases Epilepsy, Convulsions and Menstrual Cramps
Disclaimer: The information contained in these topics is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice or to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. Talk with your doctor or healthcare provider about any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.